“LJS provides the opportunity for all students to recognise and achieve their full potential, in a friendly environment, that will prepare them for life's challenges” (Head Boy 2013)
"Laurence Jackson meets the needs and expectations of a pupils. Both staff and students never stop striving for excellence” (Head Girl 2013)
CHANGE OF SCHOOL BANK ACCOUNT
From Friday 21 March 2014 all cheques to the school must be made payable to Laurence Jackson School.
This will include pre-paid lunches and any Sports Centre bookings etc. where they were previously made out to Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Sport Relief Day 2014
FRIDAY 21ST MARCH
Sport Relief Assemblies to take place week commencing the 17th March
Fundraising Events taking place on Friday 21st March
- Donation (£1) –School uniform to be worn; Students must wear school uniform but can wear trainers on this day.
- The One Mile Challenge – throughout lunchtime on the track: we are trying to get as many LJS pupils as possible to take the sport relief one mile challenge. Report to the athletics track during lunchtime and make a voluntary money donation which will go towards the sport relief funds. You then need to complete 4 laps of the track by running, jogging, walking or however you want to do it!
OTHER FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES
- LJS Cake Sale technology block @ break time
- Beat the Keeper (Hockey) on Astro @ lunchtime (20p a Go)
- Cross Bar Challenge (Football) on Astro @ lunchtime (20p a Go)
- Sport Relief Sweatbands on sale in NSH morning break and lunch (£1)
- Sport Relief Quiz form time activity
- Sport Relief Sweepstake for staff to enter (£1 a go)